WELCOME - INFO

 


About porter; I am Jax, please only use He/Him for me kindly. You can find me at u/DRTRAGIC on reddit in places like r/AIcrack and r/VocaTorrent. Most ports are made by me and are OTOed by me! (I AM NOT GREAT.. HELP.. anonymous friend is no longer part of project.)

All ports NOT made by me will have it said so in the description, I am unable to assist with issues on them and likely will not be able to recall the creators, please reach out if you see a port that you created and would like your credits for.

I may or may not take requests, it all depends on the voicebank and reclist type. My ports will all be in either CV, VCV, CVVC, C+V ENG, or X-SAMPLER ENG.

Programs I have that I can make ports from:

- SYNTHV [Flat ports included]

- VOCALOID4

- VOCALOID6

Please report any issues under blog comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROSE AI (CV) all vocal modes

Kazehiki SYNTHV port re-utau port CV