TADC Gangle Jinriki Utau (CV) - NOTICE

 

NOTICE: PLEASE READ.

I will no longer be distributing this Gangle Jinriki, Those of you with existing copies may keep and use them with proper credit, however, please contact me VIA comments or my Reddit if you wish to redistribute to anyone, I do not condone any redistribution. I have made this decision to discontinue the distribution of this Gangle completely, and her download has also been removed. Please respect my wishes. This choice to remove her was made because I am creating a group of these jinrikis for official media, the TADCloids.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Gangle jinriki UTAU! she is rendered in CV, super long notes don't sound the best,, most of my Jinrikis are made with voice cloned models i put the reclist samples through and OTO after

Type: CV JP Pitch: C4 Recorded in: C#4 Range: C4-C5 Recommended resampler: Moresampler/TIPS DL: No longer supported Demo of voicebank: Attached to post! Demo song:Nonsense And Me by RIProducer



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME - INFO (UPDATE!!)

Adachi Rei V6 (CV JP)

JAXLOID - NOTICE