TADC Caine Jinriki (CV) - NOTICE

 

NOTICE: PLEASE READ.

I will no longer be distributing this Caine Jinriki, Those of you with existing copies may keep and use them with proper credit, however, please contact me VIA comments or my Reddit if you wish to redistribute to anyone, I do not condone any redistribution. I have made this decision to discontinue the distribution of this Caine completely, and his download has also been removed. Please respect my wishes. This choice to remove him was made because I am creating a group of these jinrikis for official media, the TADCloids.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I got the icon off pinterest idk who made it,, this is a japanese Caine TADC Jinriki

Type: CV JP Jinriki Pitch: C3 Recorded in: C4 Range: C3-C5 Recommended resampler: Moresampler/Hifisampler DL: No longer available Demo of voicebank: Attached to post Demo song:D/N/A - Azari [duet Jax/Caine]

duet demo made before Jaxloid finalization



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME - INFO (UPDATE!!)

Adachi Rei V6 (CV JP)

JAXLOID - NOTICE